Your school exists to be the hero in the lives of your future students...

Far more future students will think of your school as their hero if…

  • Your school is easily found online in the search engines

  • Your school’s reputation wows them with your latest reviews on major review sites

  • Your school’s website is engaging and keeps them interested

  • Your school’s website is seen and remembered by them after being visited

At ProxiSpeak our team of experts merges reputation enhancement, search engine optimization, contact engagement and visitor re-engagement to make certain your school can be the hero in the lives of as many students as possible.

Reputation Enhancement

Your school's reputation is THE #1 factor whether a student or parent will ever consider your school. PERIOD! Our team will build, manage and market your reputation and display it right on your school website (so your visitors aren't forced to leave your site to find it elsewhere!)

Contact Engagement

Uncertainty KILLS the impact your school's website has on a future student or their parent. The instant the get to your website they should be engaged and feel, "This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!" and click to call or click for more info. Our team knows the best way to lead your website visitors to do that from now on.

Visitor Remarketing

96% of all schools FAIL to remarket their school to their website visitors. Deciding on the right school is not a spur of the moment decision. Keeping your school in front of your prospective students for best long-term results is a skill the ProxiSpeak team has mastered for your best long-term results.

Search Engine Optimization

Industry statistics reveal 91% of web seekers NEVER look beyond page 1 for search results. Googling the search terms your prospective students use in their search and seeing where your school is (or isn't, in most cases) can be a real eye opener (don't despair - The ProxiSpeak team can fix that!)

Digital Advertising

Digital advertising has advanced so far that even small schools with tight budgets can laser target prospective students and their parents in ways so exacting it's hard for most to believe. The more accurately you can describe your ideal student the more accurately (and affordably!) you can deliver your school's reason for being the hero in their life!

What is Search Engine Optimization

Does your school get an “A” or an “F” when you search for your school using terms your prospective future students or their parents might search on?  (Don’t be embarrassed if you’ve never tried such a search.  95+ % of the school representatives we talk to have never done that…)

“Trade school near me”, “Learn welding”, “Christian school”, “Public school alternative”, “Alternative to college”, “learn to dance”, “music school”…  The potential list can be huge (but usually a precious few keywords are the ones that make or break where your school appears.)

Sistrix Gmbh analyzed 80+ million keywords and billions of search results and found nearly 90% of all searchers NEVER look at page 2 and of that remaining 10% who do look at page 2, they don’t even make it beyond the top few results.

Search Engine Optimization is the difference between your school being easily found online when someone searches on the “keywords” and being “invisible”.

The bottom line is either your school appears on page 1 of the search engines or it is all but invisible.

 

The joke regarding the best place to hide a dead body (on page 2 of Google) in the least.

Managing $36+ million dollars of digital advertising annually our team collects, analyzes and acts on more real-world data every year than the biggest advertisers in the retirement community and senior housing industry (the ones that spend more than $1 million dollars on digital marketing annually) will see in nearly the next FORTY years!

Anonymously aggregating that information and bringing that insight and real-world experience to your digital marketing campaigns.

That’s not just “Big Data”, that’s “HUGE Data”!

Finally you can make “Big Data” work for you and compete with the biggest of the biggest (instead of their “big data” working against you).

How does 'AI' work?

Everything our team of experts has learned in their history of managing digital advertising campaigns has been programmed into our proprietary cloud-based Artificial Intelligence platform.

It takes the massive amount of real-time information we gather 24X7X365 and analyzes it around the clock, watching what’s trending up, what’s trending down, what’s working, what’s not and reports on all of it so our team of experts can help your school’s presence be the best it can.

ProxiSpeak - Artificial Intelligence01

What is Search Engine Optimization

Does your school get an “A” or an “F” when you search for your school using terms your prospective future students or their parents might search on?  (Don’t be embarrassed if you’ve never tried such a search.  95+ % of the school representatives we talk to have never done that…)

“Trade school near me”, “Learn welding”, “Christian school”, “Public school alternative”, “Alternative to college”, “learn to dance”, “music school”…  The potential list can be huge (but usually a precious few keywords are the ones that make or break where your school appears.)

Sistrix Gmbh analyzed 80+ million keywords and billions of search results and found nearly 90% of all searchers NEVER look at page 2 and of that remaining 10% who do look at page 2, they don’t even make it beyond the top few results.

Search Engine Optimization is the difference between your school being easily found online when someone searches on the “keywords” and being “invisible”.

The bottom line is either your school appears on page 1 of the search engines or it is all but invisible.

 

The joke regarding the best place to hide a dead body (on page 2 of Google) in the least.

Managing $36+ million dollars of digital advertising annually our team collects, analyzes and acts on more real-world data every year than the biggest advertisers in the retirement community and senior housing industry (the ones that spend more than $1 million dollars on digital marketing annually) will see in nearly the next FORTY years!

Anonymously aggregating that information and bringing that insight and real-world experience to your digital marketing campaigns.

That’s not just “Big Data”, that’s “HUGE Data”!

Finally you can make “Big Data” work for you and compete with the biggest of the biggest (instead of their “big data” working against you).

How does 'AI' work?

Everything our team of experts has learned in their history of managing digital advertising campaigns has been programmed into our proprietary cloud-based Artificial Intelligence platform.

It takes the massive amount of real-time information we gather 24X7X365 and analyzes it around the clock, watching what’s trending up, what’s trending down, what’s working, what’s not and reports on all of it so our team of experts can help your school’s presence be the best it can.

ProxiSpeak - Artificial Intelligence01
Our Invaluable Team of ProxiSpeak Employees

Our invaluable team of experts

The volume of Big Data we collect and the technology behind our Artificial Intelligence on their own make our resources among the best in the world.  But it’s our USA-based team of experts who utilize that information and technology to create and implement custom digital programs for your school bringing those advantages directly to your search engine placement, website, your reputation and engagement to ensure your school has the best chance of being fully enrolled.

"Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half."

150 years ago that huge waste of money was understandable. Our complimentary deep-dive data analysis reveals on average the numbers are almost just as bad today (and that is totally inexcusable)
John Wanamaker - 1838-1922
Department Store Magnate

"If you build it, they will come..." (assuming Google finds you, first and tells the world about you)

A voice in "Ray Kinsella's" head planted that "If you build it, they will come..." thought. Todays digital advertising reality adds a critical caveat, "but only if your SEO puts you on page one of Google..."
"Ray Kinsella" (Kevin Costner)
"Field of Dreams"

"Sometimes you wanna' go where everybody knows your name and you're always glad they came..."

Basically "everyone" in your target market knows that song. Familiarity is key. Expertly implemented Proxi-Channel remarketing ensures "everybody knows your name" and keeps it on top of their minds
"Sam Malone" (Ted Danson)
"Cheers"

Helping schools succeed on line is our only focus...

More visitors to your “clicks and mortar” web property ultimately brings more visitors to your “bricks and mortar” property and it all begins with a phone call (and our deep-dive data analysis and experience-driven recommendations are yours to keep with absolutely no obligation!)  Click the “Let’s Talk” button to schedule a call.